FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 05-25-2011, 11:50 AM

Default Keyed Ignition and steering lock value?

I have a couple sets of Ignitions and steering locks with keys. What are they worth? and yes they are matched #s. Also what about fuel petcocks not rebuilt? and rebuilt?
Unread 05-25-2011, 02:46 PM

Clean ignition switches & matching locks with original keys can go from $45-$100 on eBay.

Clean and corrosion free rebuilt petcocks can fetch $90-$120 Original petcocks that are rebuildable $55-$85

Petcocks with corrosion or white deposits basically $0
Unread 05-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

They are worth whatever you can get for them. Sometimes they sell for a lot. Sometimes they don't. Depends on the pictures, functionality, your working, your feedback rating and your shipping terms. Spokes is on the high side - or those prices represent very good condition items.
Unread 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM

Good point Smithers! Yes, the prices I estimated are for fully functional, original keys or componants and in good condition. I base my numbers on seeing ebay listings over a 5 year period and what I have sold the same stuff for. Any deviation in condition brings less money. I remain corrected to the fact that actual value for these item is what they sell for.
Unread 05-26-2011, 07:04 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I have seen some parts bring in some good money - but they have to be in top condition. MAKE SURE to take 3-4 close pictures to show the details and you will surely get twice the money than if you just take once cruddy picture. I have sold some things for some surprising amounts of money on eBay! Too bad they keep raising the fees more and more but that's another story (rant!). hehe