View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I sprayed the Gater Gaurd spray liner into my Tacoma years ago by myself and it came our just perfect. This time around I was surrounded with pros that had years of experience spraying paint and bedliners so I didn't have a problem finding someone to volunteer to help spray the Shake and Spray onto my truck bed. A fullsize truck bed is a bit more challenging since there is a lot more area to cover and it's more difficult to reach to the middle of the bed and over the bedwalls to get into the corners. I made sure to take HD video with my Canon so you could check out the techniques Robert shows off while spraying. He didn't drag the hose in the spray liner ONE TIME during the whole process which was amazing. Plus he sprayed the liner evenly throughout the whole application which isn't so easy. You must watch all the footage and get a crash course on spraying truck bedliners. Video of Robert spraying bedliner into the Dodge truck bed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Smithers; 01-27-2012 at 08:37 PM.