FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 04-25-2020, 06:23 PM

Default Clutch discs sticking

Don't ride my rebuilt CA95 much but finally go around to adjusting everything so now it starts very good and runs good so will use it more. Over the past few years this clutch discs would stick a little and I could rock the bike back and forth and they would release. Yesterday drove it about 10 miles and today the discs are stuck and can't get them to release. I had put it new discs. What causes this and what might I need to do to get them to release and what can I do to prevent this in the future?
Unread 04-27-2020, 03:25 PM

Holy Moly there is action on the CA95 Forum!!! Its only been years since the last post and here I thought it was all over. I've only been into the clutches once and that was years ago, but I'd check to make sure you've got the correct number of discs and plates and the their thicknesses are correct. Hopefully you have a workshop manual to guide you in the correct direction.

Tags
clutch