FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 11-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Thumbs up The Honda song you all know!

Check this out. We've all heard the song but have you seen the video? You have to watch this song being performed. What showmanship. These guys and girls sure know how to move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=WwWaPOlzWnI#!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Unread 11-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Hondells? Beachboys? Confused?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYfW...eature=related

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Unread 01-09-2013, 02:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to ByTheLake

Yeah, actually the Beach Boys recorded that song first, but the "Hondells" version was bigger.

Interesting, the "Hondells" were more of a studio creation. The guys that were selected to be the Hondells didn't actually sing on the tune, but just lip-synched on TV shows like the one you posted. The music was recorded by studio musicians, one of which was Glen Campbell!

It's a shame to see my poor little Super Cub in the Hondells video. If that video was released today, those guys would get beat up for sure.
Unread 01-09-2013, 06:06 AM

Yea and it is my understanding that the girl on the far left is Terri Garr. I was still in cartoons at this stage....