FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 12-27-2011, 01:41 PM

Default Anyone have a left-hand tank badge?

I know it's a narrow chance, but I was wondering if anyone had a left-hand badge in decent condition. I have a great right-hand, but the left is falling apart. I'd really like to keep the original style badges on, since it would be such a shame to leave the original badge unused.
Anyone out there have one they could part with?
Unread 12-27-2011, 02:06 PM

If you don't find one in the next 3 weeks, let me know. I have a real sweet left badge that may be a new original. But it is packed away in a moving van. Once settled in my new digs I will send it to you...
Unread 12-27-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
If you don't find one in the next 3 weeks, let me know. I have a real sweet left badge that may be a new original. But it is packed away in a moving van. Once settled in my new digs I will send it to you...
Spokes, you are truly a fine human being. I'll keep an eye out for another, but if I don't find one I'll check in with you again next month. (To be honest, I'm probably going to have to get that one from you, 'cause there's < 0 parts for these up here)

Last edited by comp_wiz101; 12-27-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Unread 12-28-2011, 04:37 PM

Comp , if you still need a left tank badge send me your address . I have one thats in decent condition . You can pm me if you'd like .