FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 12-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default Aprilia Mille or Tuono?

I can make this a simple question and answer. Tuono is a perfect streetbike. Comfortable and even fast on the track. The Mille looks more exotic (but gets just as many looks at the coffee shop) AND has a windscreen which I absolutely require on my primary bike. The Tuono easily wins the around town running arrands test and you can easily take it out with your racer buddies.

Here is a first hand account of a Tuono owner mixing it up with his buddies IRL. It's an interesting read: http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...lia-tuono.html
Unread 01-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Admin

To expand on this subject I have basically made my dream Aprilia Mille and now I want a Tuono! Well I can't just have a normal one... I want one with a 2 stroke engine. Crazy, yes, but crazy fun. Have a look at my Frankenstein creation that will be coming together this coming year sometime. I have chosen to subject a Tuono chassis to a 2stroke Kawasaki triple cylinder engine. Now if I can scrounge some extra $ together for a single sided swingarm conversion then I will be money in the bank. This thing has potential. H1 500cc powered Aprilia chassis project.
Unread 01-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Admin

I have enough room for another bike right? A Tuono hybrid to be specific... yes I see air in between two of those bikes. Hopefully two of the bikes will be gone back to their homes (friends garages) and one of the V8 engines will be in my truck by the end of February. It would be nice to use my bike stand for... a bike instead of a couple of engines.