FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Truck Talk > 1UZ-FE Tuning and Mods

1UZ-FE Tuning and Mods Adaptronic, porting, air intake and more.

Unread 11-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I always want more RPM's. Ever since I used to run my race tuned 13B w/9lb flywheel I've never been the same. I can't help but drive right where the last 500rpm of power is. Oh well, we were bored.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Unread 01-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Here is another video with some nice sound of my old 3RZ engine with a LC Engineering header and Flowmaster exhaust. The header lasted for year and years without any cracks and it never set off any check engine lights. The Flowmaster was the only muffler that would last offroad out at the dunes without shaking apart or rusting out.

I'll miss that old engine and the noise it made. But I'll soon have the Lexus V8 running in my Tacoma so I won't mind the change in exhaust note at all.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE