FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Truck Talk > Other Truck Chat

Other Truck Chat Whatever else is on people's minds.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:50 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

WOW I'm liking this paint job. I wouldn't mind painting my Tacoma this color. Too bad I don't have more pictures of this. I will post a couple more soon if I can find them.

First Look: Tacoma V-8 Incross Pickup Concept
December 13, 2007

The Tacoma V8 Incross concept vehicle debuted this past weekend at the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, California, combines several new design components and a unique color scheme with V8 power to provide an exciting new look with added passenger room, utility and performance capabilities. The first use of Toyota's 4.7-liter, i-Force V-8 engine in a Tacoma provides plenty of motivation for the Incross. The V8 produces 271 horsepower and 313 lb/ft of torque. It is equipped with TRD (Toyota Racing Development) headers and custom dual exhaust by Tube Solutions.
The Tacoma V8 Incross sports a unique look, combining the Tacoma's Access Cab with the Double Cab's short bed on a smaller frame. A custom front grille, bronzed headlamp treatment and skid plate provides the Incross front end with a dynamic look. Modified fender flares and matte green paint complete the exterior modifications.
Goodrich All-Terrain tires are mounted on 17-inch American Racing Wheels. Custom Bilstein shocks help handle the added performance capabilities of the Incross.
The interior features bronze trim with seats and floor customized by Fast Ed's Interiors and accessory pedals by Toyota. Steering is via an FJ Cruiser-styled steering wheel. A Gentex back-up camera, Scosche double-DIN radio bezel, and JBL Premium Audio with Toyota factory navigation system complete the interior.

Truck Trend Article