FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 07-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Yeah we're finally on our way to Monterey for the Moto GP here are Laguna Seca. I haven't been in a few years and the bikes are more fearsome than ever. Tickets are in hand for both the race and the Aprilia Party on Cannery Row. We've got the good parking too! Thankfully I'll be able to park the Aprilia in a good spot! :lol:

Tickets in hand and the bike is ready to roll!

Unread 07-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Admin

What the hell... might as well post pictures here. No need for some fancy gallery.

Let's start out with the bikes that looks the most fun to ride... see anything interesting about this one? I've seen it in magazines.

A SWEET looking Honda RC45. These were straight race bikes with V4 engines and electronic fuel injection. Crazy! I want to ride one before I die.
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Admin

Here is a taste of all the hot bikes in the paddock parking at the track. I'll never park anywhere else. They are pretty strict about who is even allowed in the Paddock areas so there aren't people just cruising around molesting bikes like in general parking. :P

Here is one of the nicest paint jobs out there on a production bike IMO. He even has a hot helmet to match!!
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Admin

Now for the Aprilia disgrace of the century, hehe. What happened here!!? Well the poor sucker must have had a slide on the way down from Washington. I'm pretty sure I had a conversation with one of his crew at the Aprilia Party later on that night but I didn't mention the crashed Mille outside. It's a sad sight but I bet the owner will be repairing it ASAP when his trip is over with.

Here is a nice Tuano just chillin behind some black motorcycle...

Oh hey is that an MV Agusta? Well those bikes were everywhere in the parking lot. Each owner of those motorcycles was probably thinking he was going to be the "shit" when he pulled up on his MV. Low and behold there were tons of them. Every MV owner in the Bay Area rode their bike out to Laguna Seca this year. Just another bike...

Unread 07-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Admin

MV Agustas... UNITE!

Now here is my favorite looking one I believe:

How about that seat!? That's what I'm going to do with mine.
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Admin

And last but not least some Ducatis. Yeah they are badass and nowadays they are everywhere! I love them but the older one with their dry clutches are annoying! You can't tell me that as a Ducati owner you don't get tired of those loud clutches...

These newer ones aren't so annoying though. :lol:

Damn the Desmo is one wicked looking bike!!

This Ducati looks like a very fun bike to ride. I saw another replica later on that night along the same lines. Very unique.
Unread 07-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Admin

Ok before you all fall asleep here are some girlies that were out representin for the Laguna Seca Raceway. They were out giving young kids the "uh-oh feeling" and making married men hate life.

Here is another hottie walking in front of a couple awesome RV's. Notice the annoying Red Bull building they erected just to get in peoples way. Also the thing that really pissed me off was the helicopter that they had buzzing around the race track all damn day. The copter was outfitted with cameras and just was there to piss people off and annoy them. It was very loud and you couldn't help but look up at it and wonder if it was going to crash. Come ON Laguna Seca officials... is it REALLY worth the risk!? The television crew barely used the camera angles for more than 30 seconds during the whole broadcast!! The only time those camera angles were used was during the credits after the race footage on TV!!! The helicopter was a waste of money, made a LOT of people mad and was a risk to peoples safety.

Unread 07-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Admin

Alright with that out of the way... I have always liked the MV Agusta Brutale's. They are a very sensible bike to own I bet.

Honda really had their colors screaming out loud. Take a look at that nice flooring.

I miss the Honda Wing logo though. <_< The new logo on the side of the bikes looks like turkey feathers.
Unread 07-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Admin

And of course the racing was furious. I just think Rossis' experience allowed him to lower his head and push right through Stoner to get to the front. Stoner could have kept Rossi from passing him a couple times but he's more of a gentleman and won't risk making anyone crash just to stay in the #1 spot. Rossi on the other hand would gladly push Stoner off of a cliff if he had the chance. Take a look at the no mistakes racing as they followed each other around the track and then all hell breaks loose when Stoner tried to take the lead. Rossi just simply would rather crash trying to stay in the lead.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtcXPd2GJI