FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 05-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Had a holiday of a day visiting a race shop with a bunch of red and white motorcycles being worked on inside. I think I found the place to take my Mille for a little more HP!

Unread 05-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Also in the Kyle Racing shop was this familiar new 2008 GSXR but something was different... The exhaust! Look out for this bike because you don't want to play around with him. Modified ONLY with a full Nujima Racing exhaust (one of a handful set out to pasture for testing and feedback) this bad boy puts down 180HP at the rear wheel. The Nujima is just a beautiful titanium exhaust that comes from a racing R&D company in Japan and they mean business.

I'm going to have to watch what I do around this bike and be careful not to provoke him unless I'm far ahead of him exiting the turns. This bike is scary fast and hasn't even turned 1,000 miles yet. I fear that after some break in time that it will be even more powerful. NO FAIR!!