FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Car Chat > Any other car talk

Any other car talk Whateva goes

Unread 12-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Exclamation Cars That Run on Air - For Real - Right Now!

!! UPDATE !! With every passing day this car being brought to market is becoming a reality. This video shows his very complete engine design being shown to us. Then the EABS (as it's called) rotary engine is demonstrated not only in a car but in a flatbed type utility truck that is shown as an example to reduce emissions in market places and other areas where things like forklifts produce tons of unhealthy emissions. The tiny little rotary engine can be used in all sorts of things like boats, go karts, tractors, offroad vehicles, log splitters? you can keep thinking of anything that has a normal combustion engine. How about a generator?

Whatch to see this very real engine in action:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

This is no joke. Cars can run on air. Think about it. Store enough high compressed air in a tank and how long can you run air tools? A pretty long time. Now how CRUDE are those air tools that you are using? What if you had a high end air tool with the latest and most efficient technology... how long do you think that tool would run for? A LONG DAMN TIME.

Now put that technology that exists into a car that runs on a very efficient air pump. You have a car that runs of the energy that it takes to pump the air into the tank... that's IT. Done!

Forget fusion, forget water hydro boiling (another crucial and history making technology that was silenced by the government... now they are developing it), cars can run on the air that we have around us. NO limits on fuel, no shortages, no pollution, no tanks in the ground to break or service and NO profit. The thing is that the last thing I mentioned is the hardest thing for the government and business's to swallow. So will we ever see auto that run on air? Boy that's the big question. They will not be able to haul heavy loads or anything but they are out there and being developed by more "friendly" economies that allow that sort of thing.

http://brasschecktv.com/page/456.html

Do yourself a favor and start thinking about this now. We'll never progress unless we start accepting advances in technology like this. So far people are working their hardest against things like this. Change is just killing people. Think about the state of our auto industry. They haven't wanted to change a thing in 30 years. They are only forced to change the styling of their cars when other mfg's start selling better looking cars. They didn't upgrade or change the styling of any cars until companies like Nissan and Honda started gaining momentum! Think about those Chrysler K-Cars! Wow those were bad. Not to mention the way they DO business. There are foreign companies overcoming HUGE barriers to do business successfully right here in the U.S. And what have the U.S. automakers doing? Think about it.
Unread 02-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Admin

And an electric powered drag car that anyone can build and run just like this guy: http://www.opb.org/programs/ofg/vide...ic-Drag-Racing

I'm surprised more people aren't making their own cars fully electric. It's easy. I'm sure the government would start putting huge restrictions on electric car conversions if people started making them. You know they would.
Unread 03-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Admin

Ok I just found a youtube video that shows and features the car that runs on air. I don't know why it took me so long to come across this video but here it is:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Click on "I AGREE" to watch of follow this link to see the car that runs on compressed air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztFDqcu8oJ4
Unread 12-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Admin

And how about a dirt bike that runs on air? Yamaha wouldn't donate a whole dirt bike for free to the cause if these guys didn't think it couldn't be done. They are serious and it looks like they already have a bike put together. I'm waiting for a video showing its performance. Here the guys are talking about it and showing it off. Seeing how you can make a super light motorcycle pretty easy these days I'm sure it would be able to go pretty far in this configuration. Air powered dirt bike video here.
Unread 02-21-2012, 05:01 AM

One word (for now) "Range"- or lack of...
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Admin

Yes this is a good point. I would rather put my bet on air powered over electric at this point - when it comes to building a green car. But they won't do air powered cars in the US because of politics. I hope they start making these things by the millions in other countries. I've heard some bad things from electric vehicle owners when it comes to the costs of ownership as a whole. They can make these little air cars for far less money and they are much more enviro friendly to make. I would just love to see these cars as an option because they won't replace our current cars in every situation.

Just like people can buy little electric golf cart type cars and drive them on the roads. It would be great for people to buy little air powered cars to drive around on short trips in town. Another funny problem that could occur is the likeliness of peoples cars running out of air while they are driving around. It would be really easy to get a boost of air from another car when in need for more "fuel" so I could see people driving around until their cars completely run out of air. I see traffic jams from this happening.

If I could have a little air engine on a motorcycle I would ride the wheels off that thing. People would buy them by the thousands and it has auto mfg's scared. I keep thinking how cool it would be to put an electric motor in an old classic Honda motorcycle. It could be done for $1500 and a lot of work I'm sure. People just need to be able to buy a nice dependable green bike or car for cheap but the big mfg's don't want this to happen. They want profits or they won't produce anything. :-\
Unread 03-18-2012, 11:24 PM

I read about Air powered's they were supposed to be introducing in India about 4 years ago, but the company folded or investors were bought out, the company keeps trying and folding for some reason. Hopefully it sticks this time...and they come out with some. Dinosaur blood is getting expensive, I don't know whats wrong with steam other than possible 3rd degree burns...I read a how to on building a steam engine years ago using either freon 11 or 12 can't remember which, but its liquid at room temperature and could be carried around in a bucket and has 300% the potential of steam, required a small change to bring to boil...sounded good he was bought out for quite alot a few months after he was selling DIY plans by an oil conglomerate.

I have a system I want to try at some point I thought of, but lord knows when I'll get around to that, I have 7 projects in the work already....guess I need to focus on one at a time and bang them out, before they pile up to dozens and I'm 60 years old in a lazy boy with a beer and projects are SOL. I need a big ass work shop to do what I want; so perhaps when I move out west, I'll get on my alternate powered ideas.
Unread 03-18-2012, 11:38 PM

Oh yeah, the electrics are crap they get so so gas mileage, and what they don't tell people is you have to change out all those batteries at around 5 years which totals about 7 grand so there's no savings no even earth saving thanks to some rather large toxic batteries.

The best mileage production car in the last 20 years was the 1st gen, Honda Insight over 70mpg good luck getting a hold of one they are rare and not that cheap. Looked sorta like a CRX with rear wheel covers.

I had a 1990 CRX that got about 55 mpg and I drove that f-er hard. A drunk driver took that car from me; I T-boned them when they ran a red light totaling it the day after I bought 400 in tires, and a brand new clutch. The jackass driving was some frat dude a girl picked up in a bar driving her car a brand new prelude with a 30 day tag lol...I bet daddy wasn't too happy.