FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 05-15-2011, 02:05 AM

Default Strange dreams

I hope this is the right place for this but...I figured maybe a thread that gave people ideas or just made on lookers say wtf did they do to that machine? By this I mean pictures of a dream you'd either not dream of building as in a nightmare or a wow they really went over the top in mods. Not meant for the perfect restore down to the last bolt correct by any means. But kinda like the attached...so by all means any you run across please share!

See a picture you like? right click it select save, choose where you wanna save it, even choose a new name, if its trying save as .xml or some crap rename it whatever....picture.jpg make sure to add the .jpg so you down load it as a picture and not some link. and switch the file type selection to: all filetypes before you save.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dreamchopper.jpg (150.2 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by Jetblackchemist; 05-15-2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: fine art of picture theft instrustions
Unread 05-15-2011, 09:22 AM

wow! Not my style at all, but props for the person for making it their own (I guess?) haha. very unique either way.

-Kevin
Unread 05-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Hah I NEVER thought I would see a stretched Honda Dream type frame in my life. How does one come up with such an idea!? I've seen stretched CB350 frames with monkey hangers on them... but a stamped steel CA frame. I've seen it all now.
Unread 05-15-2011, 11:38 AM

check this one out its not done but it looks to be something;
>
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=17449.0
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:24 PM

Ok Theres the chopper Dream, Then the makings of a crotch rocket dream, now I am wondering if theres a bobber dream out there...which is my preference over choppers and crotch rockets. I wonder if the guy gave up on the crotch rocket build...I don't know I like the dreams original styling all art deco before I ran across Mr. Honda's inspiration of the MK's I always thought he was influenced by the Indian Cheif, which happens to be my favorite heavy weight. But to each his own if you wanna chopper make you a damn chopper :P But seeing the crotch rocket one I pictured the sawed off back half laying there like Marlon Brando's head in Apocalypse Now saying... "The horror...the horror.
Unread 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM

Ok heres a video of a strange one.... enjoy.?!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmaIS...eature=related
Unread 08-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Wow I never thought I would have seen a single side swinger on an old Honda. HAH! Very cool to see people enjoying these bikes so much. And an old Honda engine pushing around the dirtbike style creation... interesting indeed.

Tags
crazy mods, cycle photo, honda dream, weird chopper