FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 09-07-2013, 05:38 AM

Default Rice-O-Rama

Curious if anyone is going to this in Oxford, MA tomorrow. Not trying to promote this event, not sure if it even allowed. I have never been, so I am looking forward to going.

Here's a link if anyone is interested. http://www.rice-o-rama.com
Unread 09-15-2013, 06:35 AM

Almost forgot about going to this event last week. I can't believe how big the event was. Ther were a lot of "Harley" people there also. There were not as many bikes in the show contest as I would have expected, but still quite a few. Kicking myself in the $^&%$&^%$ for forgetting my camera on the kitchen table. You know the story...thought the "boss" took it, she thought I took it.

Most of the bikes in the show were 70's on up although there were 2 Honda CA77's in unbelievable original condition. Kawasaki H1's and H2's were the dominant bikes in the show. There was a 1978 Honda 750 Four that was all chrome (very interesting). There were also a lot of MX bike through the years.

Some of more interesting bikes were the bikes people were riding to the show.

A lot of vendors selling old bikes and parts from Moto Guzzi's, to Bridgestones. Brought back a lot of memories.

The high point for me was meeting Oaky from Oaky's garage. Many of you have probably seen his youtube video for lacing and truing wheels with CA95 wheels here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENrRl2FyNTw
Very nice guy. We talked for quite a while.

Overall, the event was great. I will definitely go back next year, and......bring my camera!