FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:20 PM

Default im new here looking to trade parts for parts

hi i have a ca95 barn find and a parts bike its a basket case but so am i so i think it will work out great some things i need: headlight, side covers i have a parts bike and might have some stuff you need let me know i will be trying to get the bike im going to build running i cant get rid of any electrical parts untill i get it running it will be in the near future im sure i will be on here with a few technical questions and this looks like a great place for that with all the gurus on here i am a great mechanic but have never worked on one of these before i will keep my progress posted and have pics im not going for original (sorry but thats how i roll) i envision my bike with a solo seat and some kind of a peanut tank when i see it i will know and some straight pipes that will be custom made cant wait i have a few projects i will have to get out of my way first but you know how the search for parts goes its a never ending quest
Unread 02-03-2011, 11:58 PM

Welcome Mike, that was the longest sentence I ever read.
Good luck with your project, lots of good info in here.

Sam.
Unread 02-04-2011, 11:11 AM

I don't have anything to trade yet, but I do have fabrication and casting skills. I have a 64 ca95 and it needs a few parts in addition to the unobtanium things like a compleate exhaust system, horn, and petcock.

The more mundane things I need are a left side engine cover, the part where the clutch cable enters the tranny. I also need a rear brake actuator rod. the long rod that conects the pedal to the lever on the rear drum. I also need all the harware for that rod, the spring, nut and everything on the pedal end. I also need a spring and that "C" shaped plate for the center stand.

I would kind of like to pick up a new swing arm since mine has a repair that is so ugly it make me doubtful of how strong it really is.

Let me know if you have any of these parts and would like to work out a deal.

I could't figure out how to do a PM so I applologize if this request is in appropriate.
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:05 PM

will see what i have that i dont need i think i have it all except for the side covers i need those i also need a speedo and a headlight