FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 04-12-2013, 01:17 PM

Default tank panels

i have discovered that my side panels on my c95 are actually that of a 160. just woundering if anyone has any tank panels in good shape that they may want to sell.i dont see any on ebay.i could use my 160 panels as they are in great shape ,but then i have to use 160 enblems. i am trying to bring this bike as close as i can within reasonto bring this back to original.
Unread 04-12-2013, 01:54 PM

Many of the repop emblems are non specific. Some just say Honda some Honda 150, some Honda 160. Also the repops are afforable and you won't cry if your $100-a-side-new-old-stock emblem gets damaged (say by a half turn too much on the screw...doh). If your toaster panels are decent just get the repop for it that says Honda only.
I'm sure Bill Silver or somebody could unravel the mysteries of the tank emblems, but compared to the bike overall I don't count off for wrong emblems. Imagine your bike rotting away waiting to be ridden but for the want of emblems....not mine...
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:16 PM

I have a pair of tank panels. They are not perfect, but fairly nice. One knee pad has is missing a small piece of rubber on the mount side.

Postage only, so little risk involved if their not up to your standards. PM if interested.
Unread 04-13-2013, 07:24 AM

I have plenty of pads if you need one. Same here postage only.
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:31 PM

Default spokes

thanks spokes for the reply. i have sent you money through paypal to the account mentioned.again thanks so much for the quick reply and shipping and also for your kindess.hope to return the favor to someone in the future.
Unread 04-18-2013, 08:12 AM

thanks larz for the tank pad offer,will keep that in mind,