FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Honda Dream CA160

Honda Dream CA160 The old black horse

Unread 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Hey guys I decided that I need to post a little more info on the CA160 Honda. I can't believe I don't have any details posted up of the bike at all. Well I'll slowly be adding more content as time goes by. I haven't ridden it in a couple months as it has a slight fuel leak at the bowl drain bolt. It's just annoying and I want to spend an hour fixing it right. I also need to take the carb off and resurface the seat and shine up the needle tip so that it doesn't get stuck. It has been getting stuck and not letting fuel through.

This mean that I drive for a couple miles and then it just runs out of fuel because the float gets stuck. It's just a matter of time until it gets fixed up right. I'll be sure and post the fix as well with my pictures just like I always do. I need to put it on the battery tender and get that sucker rollin.

But hey in the mean time here are a few pictures of the engine. It's pretty damn dirty! Remember this is all original and has never been taken apart. You can really see the dust accumulating on the oily spots! Boy this is embarrassing...

Unread 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

More pictures showing detail and hose routing on both sides. This sucker really needs a cleaning and some attention in general!