FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 09-06-2009, 04:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to RobG Send a message via Skype™ to RobG
Default Not My Favorite Post

Well, grad school is kicking my ass financially and I am forcing myself to consolidate projects. Unfortunately this means the 95 might have to go. While it has been a great project, I am itchy to have another one to help cope with grad school stresses and I don't really have room or $$ for two so I guess it is time to sell it.

I thought I would put this here first just in case anyone is interested, though I suspect everyone has their own projects by now ; )

It is a 1965 CA95 that has been mechanically restored but had little aesthetics. It does, however, have a working headlight and a clean Indiana title. I will post some video and pics and a link to an ad for it here over the next week. I will probably list it for about 1000$ but if someone here is interested in it I might consider going lower.

I also have the guts from a spare engine that would go with it so if there is something you are dying to have, let me know soon as I might be able to pick it out of the pile and send it to you.
Unread 09-26-2009, 02:31 PM

Chance you have a coil or kick start lever?

$1000 might be a bit high depending on how bad the bike looks. Just judging from what I've seen them sell for on Craigslist and ebay.