FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 04-27-2010, 04:41 AM

Default Left 160 Muffler

Does anyone have a left muffler for a CA160? I have the right and need a left. It can be rusted out as all I want is the mount. I bought some new Emgo Dunstall replica mufflers from Dennis Kirk on clearance for $58 each.
I hope to use the original mounts from some rusted mufflers to mount the new mufflers. I got some 150 mufflers from Hungryhog (thanks Jeff) but realized I forgot what I was working on till I got them. They still may work out, I have a few rusted mufflers from the CB160 project bikes I have. I can possably combine the mounts from the two to work but would just prefer a CA160 mount. I will post pictures of this when I am ready to start combineing the parts, I know others need mufflers and want them attached solid.
Unread 04-27-2010, 09:23 AM

I'm going to be selling both my pipes but they are rust free and in great shape... think you'd be best holding out for something rotted!