FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Aprilia Mille RSVR - 1st Generation

Unread 07-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Well it's getting near the time that I need to put some turn signals on the Aprilia. I've been riding around without them and I just throw out a hand when I turn if someones behind me but for safety sake I need to put some on it. Mainly I will be doing some trips to LA and I want people to notice my signals more when I want to move over.

Here are the new Rizoma models I'm considering. They come with a inline box that takes care of the flasher relay. You can also just wire then straight with a new relays which is pretty easy to install. I think a new relay is the proper way to do it. Together with the HID bulb I just put in I hope all the new lights will cut down on the draw on the charging system. Right now I have to put the bike on the battery tender just to make damn good and sure it starts all the time. It gets pretty scary when you hit the button and it barely starts... and I HATE it when the dash resets itsself. I will be doing the resistor mod for the instrument cluster in the future. But for now resetting the dash forces you to memorize all the buttons on it! :lol:

Unread 08-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I also LOVE the Graves Racing indicator lights but damn they are expensive... I'm sure there is another way to get them for a reasonable price. If I get serious on these I'll be buying them from Kyle Racing without a doubt! You would have to call them and ask them if they were available. Kyleusa.com

Here's a link. I should have a picture of them some where from my friends bike. He has them fitted flush on the front of his R1 and they also will mount to a rear license plate bracket. They don't look flush on the bracket but they don't look bad at all. With a little work you could mount them flush on the rear also.

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?...ion&key=TS__401