FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 02-21-2011, 07:55 PM

Default 1963 Honda CA95 Clutch Cover

I am just beginning the restoration of a 1963, CA95 and I am searching for a few parts and have a question. I have sure enjoyed reading everyones comments, there is a lot of great information in this forum.

I am looking for a clutch cover, that bolts onto the motor and covers the front sprocket. Not sure why this piece is missing.

In pictures I have seen a shroud around the intake of the carburetor, so I am looking for these pieces too. Were these shrouds installed in 1963?

Also, is there a VIN number on the frame of the bike? I found numbers on the motor but cannot find anything on the frame or other various parts and I have searched everywhere. I found the 1963 designation on the wiring harness.

Thanks for any information!
Unread 02-22-2011, 01:56 AM

You can find most CA95 parts on eBay. Engine side covers on these bikes are pretty much the same from 1962 to 1966 as far as I know. I have had engines from 1962 thru 1965. Sometime members have parts to sell.

Yes, the 63 CA95 had the carb covers.. They also come up on eBay from time to time.

Your VIN number will be found at the lower left side of the frame just forward of the rear wheel and below the left side cover. It is stamped in the frame and hard to see. Even harder to see if the bikes been repainted or rusty.