FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff

Cool Motorcycle Pictures & Stuff Other motorcycle related stuff and some pictures.

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:41 AM

Default Going to look at pile of cb77 parts today locally

This is all from an estate. It is a complete bike but dissassembled. The daughter says her father cut the frame apart so he wouldn't have to pay taxes on it anymore.(never heard of that one!) Says maybe I can weld it (the frame) back together. Been in storage 30 years and may be other bike stuff too she thinks.....

She claims it all is good condition, clean and dry, just needs 'cleaned up" She priced it all fairly.

I am not sure if I want to try finding a frame. If I can get it all, I probably plan on selling it off. Any interest here?

I just like hanging neat stuff in the garage, I told the wife. She get's antsy over all this "good junk". I will put up some pics when I return this afternoon. I am kinda excited.
Unread 01-10-2012, 12:44 PM

Default well UH

Great seat, very good mufflers,good fenders, nice original paint tank,side covers, good bars, perches and levers, clean front end, headlight bucket with good guagess and a motor in about 6 fuggin' boxes. Frame was cut below the neck on the down tubes and I couldn't find nary a speck of the rest of the frame . We are still negotiating on price...He wouldn't let me split the pile.

DID buy some way cool old GMC hubcaps, old ice skates and some wooden cheese boxes. Not a complete waste of a day I guess?
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:18 PM

I am looking for my next project. $? on the whole lot. I'm in Georgia now and have lots of warm weather to work in. LMK PM on price.
Unread 01-12-2012, 05:47 PM

Default Waiting for the weekend on my end Spokes...

They do't call me by then , I will gladly hand over the info to ya...I have too many irons in the fire anyway!