FourWheelForum  

Go Back   FourWheelForum > Motorcycles & Streetbikes! > The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration

The Honda CA95 / Benly 150 Restoration The little brother to the CA160 in our family of Hondas

Unread 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM

Default Australian benly

Hi guys just a quick question, does anyone know if these bikes were released in Australia I have one and am about to begin resto, hasn't ran for 8 yrs changed the oil and fuel and away it goes, just fuel tap leak needs fixing.
Cheers!
Unread 08-05-2011, 08:05 AM

Welcome #13, check your engine number, probably a C95 with 2 bearing crank and a few other slight differences. Also about 3bhp less.

Sam.
Unread 08-11-2011, 07:28 PM

Yep they were sold in Australia and NZ as the C95 just as Sam says. And again he is correct with the crank differences. Also the American CA95 had a different carburettor as far as I am aware with a power-jet of sorts.

I have a Royal blue C95 that was sold new here in NZ. Let me know if you are stuck with things and I may be able to offer assistance. Best places for parts are Ebay and CMSNL (Netherlands based), also David Silver in the UK is good.

Just something I learnt from Ebay, at all costs try to deal with U.S based guys rather than the asian based dealers. You get genuine Honda stuff from the U.S guys and they are honest and up front with freight etc.

Hope this helps mate.

Steve