View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default New Tires! Goodyear Silent Armor with Kevlar

Well I went and bit the bullet and bought a set of some of the best DOT tires that I could buy. These are the Goodyear Kevlar Wrangler tires that they advertise are the best tires for the road that they make. Since I bought the perfect Walker Evans beadlock wheels I thought I might as well throw on the best rubber I could get. I knew they would be more quiet than my BFG Muds but I wasn't prepared for HOW quiet they really are. It took a while to get used to driving down the road without any tire-road noise at all. It's creepy. But the more I drive it the more I am really happy without the road noise from the mud terrain tires. And let me tell you they REALLY REALLY hook up well on the pavement. It's such a huge improvement over the muds I was really shocked. I really have to rev up the V8 engine to get them to break loose. My BFG tires I would easily just romp on the gas and break them loose no problem. I though since a lot of people are interested in these tires that I would put out the good word on them. Have a look for yourself.