View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Yes this is a good point. I would rather put my bet on air powered over electric at this point - when it comes to building a green car. But they won't do air powered cars in the US because of politics. I hope they start making these things by the millions in other countries. I've heard some bad things from electric vehicle owners when it comes to the costs of ownership as a whole. They can make these little air cars for far less money and they are much more enviro friendly to make. I would just love to see these cars as an option because they won't replace our current cars in every situation.

Just like people can buy little electric golf cart type cars and drive them on the roads. It would be great for people to buy little air powered cars to drive around on short trips in town. Another funny problem that could occur is the likeliness of peoples cars running out of air while they are driving around. It would be really easy to get a boost of air from another car when in need for more "fuel" so I could see people driving around until their cars completely run out of air. I see traffic jams from this happening.

If I could have a little air engine on a motorcycle I would ride the wheels off that thing. People would buy them by the thousands and it has auto mfg's scared. I keep thinking how cool it would be to put an electric motor in an old classic Honda motorcycle. It could be done for $1500 and a lot of work I'm sure. People just need to be able to buy a nice dependable green bike or car for cheap but the big mfg's don't want this to happen. They want profits or they won't produce anything. :-\