View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Alright! I'm back! I took a little time off to go to the SEMA Show out in Las Vegas this year. I had to go check out all the new stuff, say hi to all the hot models, talk to some mfg reps and take tons of pictures of other peoples fabrication work. It was a crazy time as usual.

Now back to work. I feel guilty as ever for the pause in the progress due to my absence. As you know I just chopped off the whole front end off so I can just put my efforts into building the front end right. All this work to make things nice and straight up front is key in regards to getting everything built to last.

I could have just put things off until tomorrow but I wanted to make sure and weld the boxed supports to the front cross member support. Then tomorrow morning I can move forward with the fender supports.

Before welding things together I had to break out the angle gauges and squares to get things straight and true. Just eying things won't due here and there is no way I'm going to weld things together without making damn sure the measurements are going to be the exact same on both sides.