View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I called Innovate and the guy on the phone said if the sensor isn't obviously damaged and the wires are good then it's surely a bad O2. I also asked him why my light was flashing the warmup sequence all the sudden when I connected my laptop to the unit. Then after a little while it went back to the error code. I was hoping it was fixed but then went back to the 2 blinks - and yes he said that when connected to the software that it blinks consistently.

So I called my friends at widebandsovernight and they gave me the link to that exact same product page for a new O2. I printed that out and took it to my local OReily store a mile from my house and had one in my hand instantly. Came back, hooked it up and it's up and running like it should.

But I have another problem... dumb Cometic head gasket lifted again on one side. What junk. Never buy Cometic unless you are consistently blowing factory MLS gaskets! It's a last resort. I bought mine and installed them incase I wanted to go forced induction down the road and here I am... this is the second time that those overpriced gaskets haven't held up. And I have perfectly machined heads and ARP hardware. Bah!