View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Now to start the troubleshooting because I didn't get this generator because it ran well! First check for fuel. I took the hard fuel line off the engine to make sure fuel was being pumped by the fuel pump. It surely pumped fuel and I ran compressed air through it as well just to make sure it was clear. Then I took the injector out of the cylinder head. It is held down by a retaining plate and two 10mm nuts. Once the plate is off you then twist the injector a few degrees counter clockwise and pull it straight up and out. Here is a video I took of the injector pumping fuel and making it mist out of the 4 holes in the top. This sucker sure does squirt a lot of diesel!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Here is the link if you want to go to my Youtube page and watch other videos I have uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DowgtNFGD4