View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

When I titled this forum "My Aprilia Mille RSVR Restoration" I didn't really MEAN that I was restoring my APrilia... Well now I am!! Ok maybe I'm rebuilding the bike but still I think it's kinda funny at this point. I've met a lot of people who are helping me out with parts and I can't thank them enough. I think they will be happy to know that their parts will be in good hands on a fine example of an Aprilia. I hope everyone likes the pictures.

So in the past couple of days I have received my whole tail section and lights. The upper rear cowling should be on it's way this week as well and I actually found one to match the fluorescent orange tail that I got. The cool thing is that the tail section actually matches the orange that is on the bellypan on the bottom. I originally wanted to paint the whole bike but I think all the parts I'm getting will match just fine. I want to eventually paint it but with the weather being perfect now I just want to ride of course. Here's a shot of the bike and some of the new parts as it sits now.

Ahh I'm nearly halfway done with obtaining the parts. I'm trying to forget how much everything is costing me as well. :blink: