View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I was all too lucky to find one that was a new model and hardly used. It was nice of the original owner to break it in for me. :P The ONLY thing I could want more of is some more reflective material. It would be nice if it was more visible in the night. Most of the other Dainese jackets have more reflective stuff on them which is really bright to headlights. Oh well I'll get over it. I've used this a few times already and it is a dream of a jacket. It's nice to have a tight fitting jacket that doesn't move around or flap in the wind. The 52 fits me just perfect without the liner but with the liner inside of it I can still put it on and move around enough to ride. I guess when it gets cold enough to put the liner in I'll really be warm and tight inside this thing! I don't have much weight to lose either so I'm stuck with it. This is the main reason behind the low bid I made for the Zen jacket. Even without the liner it's easily worth a couple hundred bucks in good condition.

The Dianese Zen is the best jacket I've ridden in and I'll be using this thing for a long long time. I will still be contemplating calling the owner of the used Dianese Santa Monica jacket as he offered to sell it to me for half the cost of a new one. I can't see myself ever buying a jacket for $700 + tax but half price for such an item is very attractive. I'll report back with pics if I go pick it up. In the meantime I have found a deal I can't resist on a Shark RS1 helmet!