View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default Genuis Battery Charger - The Battery Charger You Need

Ok I've been looking and shopping for battery chargers for a long time now. No battery charger out on the market impressed me at all. I wanted a battery charger that charges ALL type of batteries and I really didn't understand why no one made one that worked with 12 and 6V. Well I found one that satisfies my needs in a battery charger and does much more. The Noco Genuis chargers are super high tech and all digital compared to all the other chargers out there that are analog. There is a whole explanation on why digital is a lot better than analog and I might get into this later. But it's a big deal basically. Any other battery charger and tender can actually overcharge and degrade a battery over time because they don't cut off completely when the battery reaches optimal charge. The Genius charges are digital which means they can actually cut off completely on their own until the battery requires more current. There are a lot more reasons why digital is better but this is a big one that is the most important to me.

The whole line of chargers is pretty impressive (and the Genius website is too!) so go check them out real quick and you will find that they offer REALLY good bang for the buck. Just for kicks check out other battery charger and tender type websites and you won't find half the benefits listed on their site that Genius has. I'll be reviewing the G1100 charger that I have as I have tried it out on a few different batteries in the last month.

Last edited by Smithers; 06-25-2011 at 10:21 PM.