View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I have done a lot of time off roading in the sandbox and for that you really need some cooling action when you are full throttle / low speed wheeling. It was the only time I would ever need to turn on my radiator fan while running my 3RZ with a manual fan switch. My Adaptronic EMS will tell my fan when to kick on now. With my new radiator slanted it easily fits the fan and the slant will allow me to retain the factory hood latch position. I can also install my AC condenser on top of the front side when the time comes. When the thing fires up I'll take it straight to a buddies shop to continue with the tubing and to permanently mount the radiator as well. I'm just glad it all fits and the basic layout is done. When I get the truck to the shop the ears coming out from the front of the frame for the body mounts will be completely redone. I'll be taking out those cylindrical body lift aluminum spacers and the new mounts will come up from the frame with some short poly mounts holding up the body for vibration dampening.

I cut everything out between the headlights as you can see.