View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Oh wow those are expensive but commercial duty for sure. A friend of mine bought the smaller one they make for $200 shipped and he doesn't like it at all. I'm sure he would give it to me if I asked . You can barely fit anything into it it's so small. He bought some special powder you mix in with water and it was so ineffective he just gave up using it.

I don't expect mine to remove thick dirt or caked on junk but if I soaked the part overnight I'm sure the little Harbor Freight ultrasonic cleaner would... maybe. I would just have to baby sit the thing cause the times only works for a few minutes at a time. When I have to clean a cylinder head I take it to a transmission or machine shop that has one of those high pressure steam water cabinets. Those things clean amazing.

Here I am zapping the AC vents that I popped out of my Dodge truck. These things were smelly and filthy. It worked so good I threw the cup holder in there as well.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Smithers; 03-19-2012 at 07:51 PM.