View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Also if you are bidding on an item early WATCH OUT for people bidding against you!! The crook sellers will have multiple accounts that they use to bump up the prices.

The only way to protect yourself when bidding on ANYTHING is to bid during the last few seconds.

I was looking to buy a piece of rubber trim for a Honda once. This is a piece that was about $2 and there are hundreds of the same exact item for sale on Ebay at any given time. Well I threw a bid on it instead of hitting the "watch this item" button. Just because I knew FOR SURE that there was no way that anyone would bid against me on this item and I should have been the winning bidder - end of story, no question about it. WELL GUESS WHAT? That low life piece of shit seller used another account to actually BID AGAINST ME for that $2 item! Can you believe that? What is wrong with this world? Oh I sent him a few emails right away and spent a lot of time reporting this to Ebay on multiple occasions. Ebay just tells you that they will look into it and your case is instantly lost. Actually I asked them if there was a case number I could have or some sort of way to track the incident. I'm surprised the person on the phone didn't just laugh in my face because they just don't even enter it into any "system" of any kind. I don't even think there is a dollar amount that would determine if Ebay would take any interest in resolving any situation. Them taking any action or even looking into any bad transaction all depends on if they lose any money because of the authorities taking action, or the credit cards pulling the funds.