View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2012, 11:24 PM

I read about Air powered's they were supposed to be introducing in India about 4 years ago, but the company folded or investors were bought out, the company keeps trying and folding for some reason. Hopefully it sticks this time...and they come out with some. Dinosaur blood is getting expensive, I don't know whats wrong with steam other than possible 3rd degree burns...I read a how to on building a steam engine years ago using either freon 11 or 12 can't remember which, but its liquid at room temperature and could be carried around in a bucket and has 300% the potential of steam, required a small change to bring to boil...sounded good he was bought out for quite alot a few months after he was selling DIY plans by an oil conglomerate.

I have a system I want to try at some point I thought of, but lord knows when I'll get around to that, I have 7 projects in the work already....guess I need to focus on one at a time and bang them out, before they pile up to dozens and I'm 60 years old in a lazy boy with a beer and projects are SOL. I need a big ass work shop to do what I want; so perhaps when I move out west, I'll get on my alternate powered ideas.