View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Exclamation News about the Japan situation

Courtesey of Alexander Higgins blog. This blog has been sifting through news sources domestic and international to provide people with very quick news and unbiased interpretations of it as well. Don't trust the government is the motto I think and I'm seeing more and more deception the more I look into this current situation that started in Japan and also throughout history (when it comes to nuclear power and any type of major accident).

The government knows EXACTLY how much radiation is coming here, they know how and when, they know if its harmful or not. Why should they tell anyone? For them it doesn't make ANY sense to tell anyone this information and it's obvious they are not. They have the most radiation sensing equipment in the world. Don't kid yourself. They invented the bombs and the energy production with nuclear power (and yes I know they had help from certain people from outside the U.S.). But they put it all together and have changed world history with it's power. So this article is not a surprise at all: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...g-4-days-9315/