View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV Race Weekend

I had the chance to go attend the Porsche Rennsport IV event this past weekend. Let's just say that I was just slightly impressed by the variety of Porsche race cars on display. And they didn't just display them. The ran most of them throughout the weekend. It was a pretty amazing sight to see so many famous race cars from the past out on the track. I knew it was going to be a good weekend when I was passed by a Porsche 959 driving towards me as soon as I entered the track perimeter. Amazing. I've never even SEEN one of the 959's in person let alone DRIVING down the road! These cars are usually behind glass doors and windows or very well protected in private garages. But this weekend Porsche had them out and about and unprotected. I'm glad the weather was so good because this event was amazing and it only happens once every 4 years!

I'll just post some links below that show what the event was all about and some other information that I found interesting. Pictures will also be coming soon.

Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV official information from the Laguna Seca Raceway website.