View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Ok I just looked up his website http://www.spikesvintagemotorsports.com/default.asp

Very cool. Looks like an ideal true shop that serves the customers instead of sells rocketbike to kids that are just learning how to ride. The Royals are one of the coolest bikes in my book and they had their time in magazines announcing they would be here on the market but for much less than 16K. Not like I have the room yet anyhow! I'm sure they just throw those new bikes together at the factory like lawn mowers. Glad to hear that you guys really almost rebuilds them proper so no one gets hurt.

I can't stand those PSN websites and their lack of proper picture placement and cookie cutter outline. But it does get the point across and online which is all most shops need. Shoot us some big pictures of what's going on in there if you have a chance. I always find motorcycle shops interesting. I would die for a diesel motorcycle too. Who cares about throttle response? I just want a bike that will go forever on a tank of fuel. Diesel bikes don't make for good gas station customers so we'll probably never see any development past me putting my Chinese diesel generator engine on a mini bike frame.