View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2011, 02:10 PM

hello guys, this is my first post here at 4wforum, and im excited, i got one of these little honda scooters the other day from sombody on craigslist..
it works pretty good and on a level surface i reach about 28mph.

there is a few things i still need to get working before i can drive it legally like i need to.
first my tail light and headlight are blown, and i think its because i have no battery.
im going to see if i can find a 12v battery for farm/lawn use today that will fit.
i am going to replace the taillight, but dont have the replacement headlight for the front, so i think i will have to improvise for now., planning on cutting the back of of the light off with a dremil and puting my own light in the houseing..

i also, have a problem with they keys. i cant take the key out and have it turn off. it doesent work, it can even be started and driven without the key, and i dont like that.
i can no longer lock the handlebars in place with the key, i cant push it in and turn to the left at all.

and lastly, i dont know what kind of oil i should be putting in it, and also where i can buy it, the guy i bought mine from said he put, Honda GN-2 auto oil in it..

if these questions can be answered in the user manual or some troubbleshooting guide could you guys point me in the right direction, i would really like a pdf manual on the bike to help me get these problems worked out.

im needing this bike for my transpotation at the moment, i will be putting about 15 miles on it per day on my way to and from work.