View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

While on the subject of getting muddy I wanted to let everyone know how easy the 1600 pack cleans up. After a dirty day on the dirt bikes I simply spray down the backpack with a garden hose inside and out. I haven't even used soap on it and it still just sprays down clean every time. It must have some sort of stain fighting material? All I know is that I simply hang it up to dry and it's ready the next time I need it. Of course I'm speaking about the black colored Geigerrig. The now make them in colors and I think I'll be getting one of these for my girlfriend to use. I've wanted a bright orange or yellow Geigerrig for a long time and they finally sell one in bright yellow or citrus yellow Geigerrig 500 is what they call it. I want to be seen out in the wild in case we need help. You never know.

And how about cleaning the inside of the Geigerrig? It's pretty simple and you won't have to worry about damaging the bladder either. They are virtually indestructible. You would have to really work hard to break is somehow. They have videos showing some very intense abuse of the bladder with insane amounts of pressure. Here is me cleaning the Geigerrig bladder out in the kitchen sink with hot water. It takes just a minute or two to pull the bladder out, turn it in side out if you want, and washing it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I hope they don't mind me using one of their images from the website. : ]

Last edited by Smithers; 02-18-2013 at 01:51 PM.