View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2013, 04:58 AM

BTL , your correct , it is a 102 model . As for the Brick I'm making progress but it seems like I take a step forward and two steps back . The stock fuel tank just doesn't fit in the overall look of what I want . I just picked up a 1978 Honda CB750 tank that I think will suit the bike better . It's going to require some cutting ,trimming to make it fit ,so that's my next project .
This bike is really making me think , a good thing at my age I guess . As I said I solve one problem and create two more , so this will be a longer term project then just refreshing a stock bike .
And for Smithers , I've attached several pic's !
Also picked up another project , a 1974 Rupp Trike . The previous owner had 2 of them , a dual seat model and a single seat model that was disassembled . That's the one I bought . Rupp was a company out of Mansfield Ohio the started in the go kart buisness in the early 60's and made go karts , mini bikes , snowmobiles as well as the trike . The trike was made for 2 years and powered by a Kohler 340 cc 2 stroke snowmobile engine .
This will be a project ! I bought a 1984 Honda Goldwing and will be using the engine and electrics to power the trike .I'll post some pic's once I get my trailer out of storage for the winter .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 019.jpg (144.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 018.jpg (158.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 021.jpg (126.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by kartgreen; 01-11-2013 at 06:34 AM.