View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

The pack works great and I have never had any problems with any straps breaking or anything like that surprisingly. It takes a good beating and it washes off pretty fast with a high pressure hose. I did get a flesh wound once and scraped up another time while wearing the Geigerrig and let me tell you - when your in that kind of pain being able to clean out your wounds with fresh water is the BEST thing in the world at that point. It would have been a long time before I got back to camp to start cleaning my skin so being able to operate on myself out on the trail really really was great.

I rode all day in the rain a couple times and slid around in the mud helping other up and down some mountains. The Geigerrig 1600 kept my tools, wallet and camera completely dry. Worth every penny. And next time we go out in the rain I'm going to keep a fresh pair of gloves inside to change out halfway through the day to really make my friends hate me.

Geigerrig 1600 rain storm testing session. Note the running water down the middle of the trail.

Last edited by Smithers; 02-18-2013 at 02:41 PM.