View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2012, 05:08 AM

Talking

Pictures , pictures pictures !! I'm horrible at taking pictures , don't know why as we have a very nice Sony SLR and a little Nikon we take everywhere .
Went to a show this past weekend and yes I brought the camera and didn't take a single picture . We have so many people stop and talk to us about our bikes and for many the bikes they had back in the day that between my wife and I ,one of us always stays with the bikes .
A little" home towning " went on at this show , it was cars , trucks and bikes with a vintage original and modified classes for the bikes . Trophys were give to 3 Harleys , brothers with 2007's and another went to a 2002 Harley , all hometown folks . Hardly vintage or modified . Actually all Harleys are modified as the owners can't get enough chrome geegaws on them . Don't hate me ! , until a month ago I was a Harley owner . Actually had a very nice original HD pan head with a sidecar that should have taken the vintage award , maybe it went to the 2002 ?
Again don't hate me but my friends 450 black bomber is a 98% perfect restoration and while his 1965 Benly is a 98% perfect restoration the bombers usually get the attention .
But I promise I'll start taking pictures !!!!!!!!!!!