View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:47 PM

I believe this one is the one we have. I said a bank of 4 fully submerged and I meant bank of two haha. Looking to get one that will accept a full bank, and the next size up will take a full bank AND a basket of parts so I could get an entire four cylinder carb assembly done in one dip.

http://www.ultrasonicsdirect.com/ult...hannelid=FROOG (this website is WAY less than direct through Sharpertek now)

I'd be willing to sell it for $500 plus shipping if anyone is interested. It's fairly heavily used, but it's under 2 years old and is still buzzing along happily (even as I type!). Everything still works like a charm. Comes with parts basket. It will time in 5 minute increments up to 30 minutes and beeps when it's done cleaning (though you'll notice when the sound waves stop believe me). Also has a heater that goes up to some outrageous number but has been kept at 40 degrees Celsius since I've been using it. And a convenient drain as well so you don't have to try to lift it up and dump it into the sink which is a huge plus!

If I found a serious buyer for this one I could probably convince my business partner to spring for the bigger unit haha. So I just figured I'd throw that out there.

Last edited by Noobens; 03-22-2012 at 02:51 PM.