Thread: So sorry
View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2017, 10:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to ByTheLake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum-rum View Post
Nice to here things are gettin back on track. It's been a few months since I've been on the site as well. it's nice to see all the emails from your bikin buddies. While you were gone I managed to find myself a 67 305 Honda original condition,had not run for 40 years.with minor cleaning got it purring like a kitten.it sounds like a Harley I use to have.hope all is good Sam.rob from canada
Rum-rum, back in April a '66 Honda CL77 Scrambler 305 followed me home. (at least that's what I told my wife).

It's all apart now, and the vibrant blue painted parts will be returned to their original light silver-gray. This has an original black frame (not red). Will be tearing the engine apart over the next few weeks. I just got the pipes and muffler back from being re-plated. The horribly re-covered seat will be discarded, and the odd mini ape-hanger bars have already been tossed, so I'll be going back to original with this project, with a few nice upgrades. Already bought the electronic ignition module, voltage regulator/rectifier, and new high output coils from Charlie's Place.

Last edited by ByTheLake; 09-27-2017 at 10:18 AM.