View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default Dirt Bike Tire Changing Tools

Well I'm lucky enough to have a great motorcycle shop near me that offers tires and installation so affordable that I haven't had to do any dirt bike tire changes in a couple years. I always opt for the heavy duty tube and a brand new Dunlop Geomax tire. No flats ever - so far on our bikes. I have had to change tires for friends on the trail due to low pressure and neglect on their part. No fun but they end up owing me favors so it works out.

Now I'm on the hunt for some new tire changing tools just to be prepared for the longer dirt bike trips I plan on taking. I've been doing a lot of looking around and keeping an eye on what the pros are using. I'm quick at changing tires but there is always room for learning new techniques from the masters. Here is the most impressive video I've seen about changing tires. This was done by a Dunlop tire rep and if you can imagine their life consists of changing thousands of tires!! Watch and learn how the pros do it - not just some wanna be mechanic wearing a polo shirt doing it for the 5th time. This guy knows his stuff! Best dirt bike tire changing video out there.