View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers
Default Normile Concepts Trophy Truck - Cantilever Suspension

Ok this is one amazing truck here. Off-Road magazine covered it back in 2007 and I would just like to make people more aware of how sweet this truck really is. The website that the article is on is a little whacky nowadays and the formatting doesn't really work that well for some reason... neglect? I dunno. But I'm going to give the original link at the end of this thread so that people can choose to view it if they want. But what I'm going to put here is the article itself with the larger pictures already displayed so you don't have to fiddle with the crappy original webpage. You can't even get to some of the pics from the original story but I can display them here for all to see.

Mike Normile really went out of his way to make this truck come to be. Just looking at the rear suspension alone makes me wince in pain. I can imaging how much that must have cost just for the rear end, let alone the man hours and sweat to build. It's amazing! I might stop by Normile Concepts to see if the truck is still around. I remember seeing this truck through the doors as I would drive past the shop in Atascadero.