View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2013, 11:17 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

I even have a couple of the knobs missing from the MIDDLE of the tire as well. I'll get a shot of that tomorrow. But for now you can just see some serious damage. The conditions were dry, hard and slippery so why would the tire be tearing apart? I don't get it. Maybe I got tires from a bad batch? Oh and just so you know this was the first real hour or riding I ever put on this bike so far. I barely used half of a tank of fuel and the RMZ doesn't hold much!!

I didn't drop or crash the bike for the whole hour of speeding around Pozo. There was no one else out there riding so I was able to get the bike up to a quick pace without fear or meeting up with anyone coming the other way. I don't think I would have ridden the bike at that pace on those tires knowing that there could be traffic coming the other way. I don't trust the Sedona tires to stop me that quick without the risk of sliding right off the trail. So here is the bike after the ride. I had some close calls and lucky run-offs that is for sure. All I did was adjust some suspension settings, fuel screw and go roll around in the dust for a little while.

Last edited by Smithers; 06-18-2013 at 11:29 PM.