View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2014, 08:51 AM

Lars , thanks ,I'll checkout your site . I hangout , do a little work at Spikes Vintage Motorsports . They do a lot of vintage bike restorations as well as getting and keeping the old dogs running . They have an amazing mechanic with 30/35 years of motorcycle experience .
Your right about the projects , at times it seems as though nothing will ever get done but I am finishing up with three projects in the next couple of weeks . The 1978 750 A and a 1981 CM 400 C and some extra work I started this week on my old Corvette . After that I'll get back on the other projects . I want to get the Rupp trike back together in time for Vintagefest in July but I also have several home projects to finish , kitchen remodel and two upstairs bathrooms . And as spring comes so does growing season ,so, lots of outdoor work .
Actually got the best of the two Yugo's running this past week so as I get time it will go into the shop to evaluate it's problems .I agree with you , they were known as the worst car ever built . I lived in California from 1971 to 2007 before moving to Ohio and they only lasted several years before being hauled to the scrapyard . To see two of them in Ohio , not rusted down to fit in a teaspoon amazed me . We'll see if I can make one "GOOD" one ! If I can I'll take it to some of the cruise-ins around here . May have to re-up with AAA though