View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2011, 08:19 PM

I bought the bike that way. I saw it on Ebay, and decided I had to have it. I got it for $1400.00 + shipping which was about 350 from Ohio to Cali. The only thing I added were the saddlebags. The bike has about 6500 original miles on it, and it smoked a bit when I got it. (It was suppose to have new rings in it) so we didn't know what was going on. We took it apart and found that whoever put the new rings in it, put them in the wrong positions and upside down. So there was oil blowing past them, causing it to smoke. Since we fixed the ring problem it has ran great ever since. I will be selling this bike once my 305 is finished. It's been a great little bike, and I love it to pieces. I just don't have room for two bikes, and I am IN LOVE WITH MY 63 Dream. Im not sure if you noticed the license plates. They are actually for my 63 Dream, that is not completely finished yet, and my personalized plates came in before I was ready to restore it. So onces the 63 is finished those plates are going on it and the 65 CA95 will get a fresh set and up for sell. I will miss it.