View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Admin

Send a message via AIM to Smithers Send a message via Skype™ to Smithers

Good to hear they take a standard shim. I was just looking over a performance machine website and they sell shim kits with more shims than you'll ever need for like $79 (example) . I would like to have one of those... I'll probably be needing to buy one of those pretty soon depending on how deep I get into this RMZ I'm sure you'll be able to make sure all the valve specs are good with ease. I predict you will hardly need to adjust any of them actually. A lot of local shops have shims laying around that they will sell you for cheap. I have heard of some shops even trading out shims with the ones that you are replacing if you ask nice.

Those Triumphs are GREAT running motorcycles with wonderful manners. I know a lot of fellow riders that have tossed around the idea of picking one up. There are just too many bikes to choose from these days! There is a local guy that has a beautiful one and I run into him from time to time. He's always bragging about it.

Hey it doesn't matter what motorcycle you are riding. All girls are jealous when they see you riding around. Any girl I have given a ride to on one of my bikes will declare my bike "theirs" and they get upset when they see me giving a ride to another girl! I've had them call me and say "HEY! That's MY motorcycle. What was that chick doing on the back of it!?"